Jallow Mathew says:
Fireworks at the Janneh Commission. In my opinion, Mrs Bensouda may have been too involved with many of the characters called in as witnesses and suspects, to be impartial. I think her likely participation in nefarious activities under Jammeh compromises her integrity, making her unworthy of the moral sanctimony she is playing on the small screen before our very eyes. May I remind her and the Commission that Gambia collected millions, if not billions from Jammeh’s Asset Management Commission, but all that money has disappeared into thin air. With her brother as Secretary General, we will likely witness the worst of nepotism in full display. Go figure that out. New Gambia, same as old Gambia.
Pata PJ says:
I seriously hope the secretary at the Janneh Commission, Kurang, gets this right. To risk throwing a year worth of time and resources in gutters with some of the allegations made against lead counsel Bensouda would be too rudimentary to be true
Abraham Susso says
amie bensouda is here to stay.
agents of amadou samba will fail in their pursuit to discredit her.
Lamin Sabally says
Seeing is believing. How could there be a standoff at the Janneh Commission as the Standard newspaper has alleged when both the lead counsel, Amie Bensouda and the Secretary, Alhagie Kurang are in attendance? Be the judge
Mansali Fatty says:
You cannot tarnish the emerge of Madam Amie Bensouda she is more clean and God fearing than you the hipocrites
The 6 Facts That Amie Bensouda should RESIGN from the commision because of her poor Credibility: we wonder why we still could not get any result, they keep on extending the duration.
1. Amie Bensouda was involved in Fraud sale of Ocean Bay Hotel and she was bribe with 7 million Gambian Dalasis, by the Gambia most Fraud Department Social Security and Housing Financing Corporation as a representing lawyer.
2. Amie Bensouda is still a Lawyer for the KMC and she is Paid D75000 per year excluding bribery, she did well financially under Jammeh regime and she will be doing Excellent Financial now. This is a CONFLICT OF INTEREST her son is the Mayor.
3. She was also doing business with Muhammed Baozi of importation of Rice she was representing as a lawyer and was bribed with $75000.
4. When the Gambia government put the former president Jammeh tractors for AUCTION for 1.5 Million Dalasis each, her son the mayor of KMC wanted the tractors that the commission has put for auction, So Amie Bensouda said that the price should be brought down to her son will buy them ALL. (THIS CONFLICT OF INTEREST)
5. Mrs Amie Bensouda is paid more than ministers and any judge in the country right now.
6. Mrs Amie Bensonda was also involved in a lot of financial crime from the former president as a lawyer.